The $1.00 charge is a preauthorization charge when setting up an Automatic Payment Plan. This charge will usually drop off in a couple of days.
Articles in this section
- Payment Plan Permissions
- Payment Plans
- Auto-Extend Payment Plans
- What is Simplee Personalization?
- How do I stop a PayPlan?
- Multiple MRN Payment Plans
- Simplee Payment Plans - What gets paid first and why?
- Can a patient create/change the terms of a PayPlan?
- Why is there a $1.00 charge on my credit card when setting up an automatic Payment Plan?
- Can I create a PayPlan for a patient before the bill is ready?