Simplee has improved payment plans and named this feature improvement Personalization. Personalization will replace the existing payment plan functionality. Personalization uses proprietary data modeling to identify who should be offered a payment plan and to determine payment plan terms. Personalization will be very helpful for patients who normally struggle to pay their bills.
How to Create a Payment Plan:
Find the patient’s account, select the link to create a payment plan, and you will be presented with new Payment Plan Screen (Personalization):
- Ability to set frequency exists today (no change).
- Personalization will present two offerings that can be explained to the patient (Please note: first option presented on the left is the option presented to the patient on their paper statement and email).
Based on the offering that is presented in the experience, staff will be able to either offer presented options or will have access to the old feature of the manually configuring payment plan terms. Please note, "See More” will not be available in all cases. For details of which cases will, or will not, have the option, please see below.
Payment Plan Options:
- No PP
- 6 month only
- 6 month, 12 month
- 12 month, 24 month, see more options
- 24 month, 36 month, see more options
- 36 month, 60 month, see more options