Every facility should have a few admins to manage SimpleePAY user accounts and other system settings.
Admin responsibilities include:
Adding new SimpleePAY users
- Open the Admin view by clicking your name in the top right hand corner. Choose Manage Users.
- Click the button Add a User.
- Complete the new user’s information. Double check the email address, as the user will receive an email invite here.
- Choose the features the user should have access to. For most users, the basic system access includes SimpleePAY, Accounts, and Payment Plans. You may decide who needs the ability to refund patients, access the ACH Transfer, or run reports.
- You can always edit these settings later.
- Save the user. They should receive an email to set up their account immediately.
- Note that double-clicking on the activation button may cause the token to expire. If this happens, the user can still activate their account by going directly to admin.simplee.com and clicking the “Forgot Password” link.
Removing old SimpleePAY users
- When an employee leaves or changes roles, you must inactivate their account to prevent unauthorized access to patient information. You can make these users “Inactive”.
Editing user permissions
- At any point, you can change a user’s permissions for SimpleePAY features.
- Select the user’s name, click Edit User, and select the new features. Always be sure to remove permissions if a user no longer needs access.
- As an optional feature, your hospital or clinic can restrict the IPs from which users can access the SimpleePAY site.
- Open the Admin view by clicking your name in the top right hand corner. Choose Manage IPs.
- Add or remove IPs on this page. Please be mindful with this action, as you can lock users at other sites out of SimpleePAY unintentionally.