Finding a patient
- Search for a patient by account number, name, or SSN. Some providers may have additional search fields.
- You can view the patient either by account or by guarantor number.
- Once in the account, to see additional details about a bill click “View Bill Details”.
Taking a payment
- Click on the link “Pay” to collect a payment or set up a PayPlan. This can be done from the search screen or within the patient's account page.
- Enter the amount you wish to collect (You can collect a partial payment here too).
- For credit, debit, HSA/FSA card payments, enter the card details. If you have a card reader device plugged in, swipe the card now.
- Enter the patient’s billing address and email address.
- Complete the payment. The patient will automatically be emailed a receipt.
- If you wish, you can print a copy of the receipt. You can always return to print or email it again at any time.
Taking multiple payments
- This feature is only available to some providers, depending on whether you send bills per encounter OR bills on the statement level.
- If your guarantor has more than one bill to pay, you can add them all to your Cart and collect one single payment.