Since SimpleePAY works in real time, you can always return to a patient account to check if a payment went through. Always do this before attempting to run a card again. If you see duplicate charges on an account, you or a Simplee Admin can void or refund them.
Articles in this section
- How to troubleshoot the spinning authorization indicator in SimpleePAY
- The payment page timed out and I’m not sure if the card was charged. What do I do?
- What do the Vantiv response codes mean?
- What are the Vantiv Element Express response codes?
- What do the BrainTree response codes mean?
- What do the Trust Commerce response codes mean?
- How many return codes for declined payment are there and what do they stand for?