In general, SimpleePAY is only for patient payments. But if you have no other means to process a card payment, you may run these through SimpleePAY. You will need to denote somewhere in the account number that this is not a patient payment. Your facility may have a specific method to document this–please check with your administrator about how this should be done.
Articles in this section
- Can you move a payment between accounts or practices?
- Can I reprint a payment receipt?
- Manual Payments
- Taking Checks & Cash
- What is a Scheduled Payment?
- Can I collect co-pays at time of service?
- Can I void/refund an Insurance payment?
- Can I collect payment for multiple bills in one transaction?
- How can I tell if a payment is declined?
- What does the “Copay/Pre Payments: (Unapplied payments)” mean?