To see what was sent to a specific patient, you can check the Communications Log on the Guarantor or account page. This will show which type of emails were sent but you will not be able to open the email to see exactly what it looks like.
Articles in this section
- How will patients' email addresses be used?
- How often will patients receive emails?
- Can I see a copy of emails that are sent?
- How do I send a receipt to a patient?
- Can I see what emails and statements were sent to a patient?
- Can a patient still receive paper statements if they opt-in for emails?
- How does a patient opt out of emails?
- How to remove an email address for a guarantor/patient?
- What happens if the email is “undeliverable”? How/will a provider be notified that there is a “bad email” on file?