A receipt is automatically sent to a patient after a payment is made, as long as their email is saved. You can resend a receipt at any time too. To do this, open up the patient’s account and click on the record for the payment. This will open up the payment confirmation and the option to print or resend it is located here.
Articles in this section
- How to check if a guarantor has an email address on file?
- How will patients' email addresses be used?
- How often will patients receive emails?
- Can I see a copy of emails that are sent?
- How do I send a receipt to a patient?
- Can I see what emails and statements were sent to a patient?
- Can a patient still receive paper statements if they opt-in for emails?
- How does a patient opt out of emails?
- How to remove an email address for a guarantor/patient?