SimpleePAY allows patients to:
- Pay their bills online or by smart phone
- Receive easy-to-understand email statements
- Set up automatic payment plans
And for you to:
- Search for patients and see their payment history
- See payments made in real-time
- Collect partial, full, or multiple payments with debit, credit, cash, or check
- Set up payment plans
- Collect payments point-of-service and post-service
Just remember that SimpleePAY:
- Does not replace your EMR or system for medical records
- Is only for patient payments–not insurance
- Does not replace your patient portal
How SimpleePAY works with your EMR or HIS:
- Every day Simplee receives data files from the hospital/clinic which contain patient accounts, open balances, services, and insurance adjustments.
- These accounts can be found in the SimpleePAY backoffice tool.
- Every day, the payments made through Simplee are reflected in the ACH Transfers. This information goes back to your EMR.
- Payments in SimpleePAY are shown real time.
- Since accounts refresh daily, a new account will not sync until the next day.
To learn more about Simplee, visit www.simplee.com