SimpleePAY comes with lots of reporting capabilities.
- Each facility/provider will have access to different reports in SimpleePAY, depending on the needs your facility has indicated
- All reports are real time–a transaction will show in a report immediately after it takes place.
On the Reports tab, below the Run Report section, staff users will now see an overview of all reports they have run in the last 30 days. The table will display the Report Name, Request Time, File Format, and the Status of the report. See below for an illustration.
The table of reports and statuses will auto-refresh every 10 seconds. You can see the last time the table was updated directly above the Action column.
Note: the reports table is only for the reports generated by the logged in user. For example, Sam can only see Sam’s reports.
- Completed: A report is completed if it ran successfully and was delivered to the user who requested it.
- In Process: A report is in process if it is actively running and has not finished.
- Failed: A report has failed and the expected data is unavailable.
Simplee will now deliver all reports to the submitter’s email. Furthermore, in the event of a failed report, the user will also be notified via email.
Running a Report
On the reports tab, Simplee added a report format dropdown. The staff user may select from three options: CSV, PDF, or Excel. Apart from the request format addition, there are no changes to configuring a report.
Please see the other articles in this section for details and best practices for these reports.