Yes, just check the box for “International Credit Card” on the card payment page. The main difference is that you will not need to enter a zip code to process an international card.
Articles in this section
- Can you move a payment between accounts or practices?
- Can I reprint a payment receipt?
- Manual Payments
- Taking Checks & Cash
- What is a Scheduled Payment?
- Can I collect co-pays at time of service?
- Can I void/refund an Insurance payment?
- Can I collect payment for multiple bills in one transaction?
- How can I tell if a payment is declined?
- What does the “Copay/Pre Payments: (Unapplied payments)” mean?