Patient emails provided to Simplee will only be used for communications about billing: new bill notifications, reminders, payment confirmations, or notices about payment plans or expired cards. Simplee will not use these emails for any marketing purposes.
Articles in this section
- How will patients' email addresses be used?
- How often will patients receive emails?
- Can I see a copy of emails that are sent?
- How do I send a receipt to a patient?
- Can I see what emails and statements were sent to a patient?
- Can a patient still receive paper statements if they opt-in for emails?
- How does a patient opt out of emails?
- How to remove an email address for a guarantor/patient?
- What happens if the email is “undeliverable”? How/will a provider be notified that there is a “bad email” on file?