Yes, just open the Guarantor, or account, view of the patient. Scroll down to find the Communications log, which shows the dates and subject line for all emails and statements that were sent.
Articles in this section
- How to check if a guarantor has an email address on file?
- How will patients' email addresses be used?
- How often will patients receive emails?
- Can I see a copy of emails that are sent?
- How do I send a receipt to a patient?
- Can I see what emails and statements were sent to a patient?
- Can a patient still receive paper statements if they opt-in for emails?
- How does a patient opt out of emails?
- How to remove an email address for a guarantor/patient?