Yes, they can always have both. You can edit email preferences on the Guarantor page in a patient’s account.
Articles in this section
- How to check if a guarantor has an email address on file?
- How will patients' email addresses be used?
- How often will patients receive emails?
- Can I see a copy of emails that are sent?
- How do I send a receipt to a patient?
- Can I see what emails and statements were sent to a patient?
- Can a patient still receive paper statements if they opt-in for emails?
- How does a patient opt out of emails?
- How to remove an email address for a guarantor/patient?